Sunday, October 23, 2011

Leave Me Alone!

I've always valued my alone time just as much as when I am surrounded with people. I love being with people, I love surrounding myself with the people I love and care about. However, I also keep a certain limit as to how much time I give to people and to myself. I am the type of person who keeps that balance between being with people and giving time to myself. To me, hanging out with my family and friends is the time for me to just spend some qulaity time with them and have a fun time. Being with them helps me forget the problems that hovers around me and lets me release stress.

At the same time, I like the idea of being by being alone. There are times where I would prefer to isolate myself from everything and everyone. I never minded being alone. I know there are those who cannot stand a single second being alone and are afraid to be alone - maybe because they don’t want  to be perceived as being a lonely individual by other people or perhaps they have other reasons for not wanting to be alone. But as for me, I enjoy my time being alone and don't mind being by myself. An ideal alone time for me would be in my room or just sitting or lying down at a serene place. For me, it’s sort of relaxing. I like the quiet atmosphere when im alone. It gives me that special time to think about different things, like a self-reflection time for me. I could just close my eyes and dream. It's a way for me to get out of reality, especially when my reality is at its worst.

At this point in my life, I am dying to have some alone time for myself. There is just so much chaos going on and I feel like i cannot breathe. All I really need is to take a breather and just sit down for awhile and think about certain things - about what I really want in my life, doing things that will make me happy, who am I really as a person...personal things. That’s all I really need and want in my life as of right now.

Like I have mentioned before, i don't really do much when I'm alone. My ideal atmosphere when im alone is just sitting or lying down at a serene place, whether it may be in my room or somewhere else, while listening to mellow, slow songs. I have always loved the peacefulness being alone brings. Also, I can be just myself, my very own persona. It’s a time for me to release all the emotions I refuse for others to see. When something troubles me and I feel like crying, I usually control it since I hate it when people see me cry. That is when I love being alone the most, I can just let all my emotions and frustrations out.

No comments:

Post a Comment